This very special opportunity is being offered to Group of 100 members
James Baum, CEO Aon Risk Solutions Australia, Stephen Woodhill, CEO Group of 100 and Russell Evans, CEO Wolters Kluwer Asia Pacific invite you or your nominee to join them in conversation with Ed Stroz, Co-Founder Stroz Friedberg (an Aon subsidiary): Managing Cyber as an Enterprise Risk.
Stroz Friedberg is a specialist Cyber risk management firm whose focus is on cybersecurity, with leading expertise in digital forensics, incident response and security science; investigation; eDiscovery; intellectual property; and due diligence. Ed Stroz has extensive experience in white-collar crime investigations, including financial institutions fraud and securities fraud. Prior to founding Stroz Friedberg, Ed was a Special Agent with the FBI where he formed their computer crime squad in New York.
Engage with one of the leading global cyber security experts Ed Stroz (Co-Founder Stroz Friedberg, an Aon subsidiary) on “All Things Cyber”.
Members may nominate a representative to attend if they are unable to.
Date: Thursday 30 August 2018
Time: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Venue: Aon, 201 Kent Street, Sydney
Ed’s conversation will include:
- An update on the global cyber threat environment
- Why is cyber a deteriorating risk exposure
- Recent examples of cyber attacks
- Can cyber risk be managed or is it an inevitable problem
- Given our newly passed Mandatory Data Breach notification legislation and our active litigation environment what does this mean for Australian business. What can we reasonably expect given the US experience
- How do you make sure that the terminology and implications can be articulated across an organisation, including senior management/boards.
To confirm your attendance, please RSVP by 5.00pm Monday 27 August 2018.
Phone: Heather Ruddock on 0412 598 261, or